A bi-Monthly program is available where a Technician from Computer Specialist will come in and Maintain your Business or Home PC. Cost of this program is $155 per PC. If you have 5 or more PC’s and you would like them maintained the cost would be $135 per PC. Following is a short compilation of work performed under the maintenance program (not all work completed is listed below).
- Computer case(s) is opened and any dust or debris will be removed from of the PC.
- All cable connections are checked for wear and tear to ensure 100% connectivity to your peripherals and that they are in good working order.
- Computer case is closed and sealed up. Case, Monitor, and Keyboard are dusted off. Mouse is opened up and cleaned if needed.
- PC is turned on and a short diagnostics program is run on the systems hardware to ensure proper operation of your PC’s peripherals.
- PC will then be booted into operating system and the hard drive will also be tested for any bad sectors. Upon successful completion of the test a full defragmentation of the hard drive will then be done.
- A written health report will then be done and given to the appropriate personnel.